Follow Graham on Twitter

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Haiku on Shock/ Fall/ Thunder/ Beast

Shock

Stunning Taser shock
Police weapon of control
Cured my depression

Reality shock
Just a glimpse between buildings
I can see the sea

No internet here
System sharply shocked into
Inactivity

Fall

Fall into my arms
Just to prove I will catch you
Every time from now

I could fall for you
All over again, you know
Just come dance with me

The water gathered
Ready for the long cold fall
To the pool below

Thunder

Prelude lights the night
Thunder rolls across the sky
And then strange silence

Thunder to small boy
Very very frightening
Rhapsody in black

The god turns over
Shouts rage at being woken
Captain Thunderpants

Beast

She purred so gently
He growled at being woken
Then the beast emerged

New baby monsters
For early development
'Beast breast is the Best'

A beast of burden
Down at the supermarket
They call her Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment