Follow Graham on Twitter

Friday, February 13, 2015

Haiku on Limit/ Heat/ Grip/ Thought

Limit

Do not limit me
My mind needs to fly freely
Into the unknown

Epigenetics
No limit to gene changes
Mankind will evolve

Limit your desire
Curb your enthusiasm
Hide under a stone

Heat

Worried about war
Overheated rhetoric
Alfred burned the cakes

And more bullets fly
How long can you stand the heat?
One more bites the dust

Sun announces day
The heat of light warms our bones
To activity

Grip

Ageing grip on life
A measure of frailty
Don't want to lose it

Small talons grip hard
Sheltering under the eaves
Waiting out the storm

He bought E tablets
Lost grip on reality
Gained bad tummy gripe

Thought
A small thought struck me
Was going to hit it back
Thought better of it

I had a small thought
It linked up with another
And then there were three

Phew said little mouse
Thought I saw a pussycat
Creeping up on me

No comments:

Post a Comment