Follow Graham on Twitter

Monday, April 18, 2016

Haiku on Champion/ More/ Hard/ Curse

Champion

You could do so well
Perhaps be a champion
In throwing tantrums

Do me a favour
Would you be my champion
And fight all my fights

A champion in bed
Has time to finish first twice
Before I get there

I used to dream dreams
Always being the winner
Champion dreamer

More

I'm more or less old
Much more old than yesterday
Less than tomorrow

More, said Sir Thomas
My surname is proudly more
Then he lost his head

Could do so much more
With cash from tax avoiders
To improve world health

Hard

Let thoughts come and go
It's hard to think of nothing
Remember, and smile

Hard lesson in life
To let all your loved ones go
Remember, and smile

Everyday walks
Recovery from nothing
A hard fought battle

Curse

This rain is a curse
Except to all the farmers
For them a blessing

With incantations
And recipes from witches
They lifted the curse

Twenty seven club
Morrison, Joplin, Cobain
Curse of musicians

No comments:

Post a Comment